Using the website www.yannisapts-amoudara.com or by providing personal data by any other means (eg contact form, email), you consent to all actions we take regarding your personal information (collection, processing, storage, disclosure). In case you disagree with these terms, please do not use our website.
2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not collect or process personal data that does not comply with GDPR legislation, unless you provide it to us voluntarily in the contact form of our website, in an email or a message on social media (Facebook, Instagram).
We only collect and process the following personal data, which may never be disclosed to third parties without your consent:
- Contact details (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, country of residence).
- Accommodation information (arrival and departure date, flight number or ship name, selected apartment).
- Copies of our correspondence, in case you contact us.
The aim of the collection and processing of the above personal data is the immediate response to your requests and the management of your booking, so that we can provide you with the best possible services before, during and after your contact with us.
3. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store and use your personal data, only for as long as required until the purpose of their collection is completed (eg completion of the reservation) or as required by law. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us in person by phone (+302810822512) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Although we never share your personal information with third parties, there may be times when we need to share your information with other third parties, such as:
- Service providers (eg banks, legal and accounting firms).
- Regulators or law enforcement agencies.
5. DATA ENCRYPTION
From the beginning to the end of the connection to our website, all your information and personal data are encrypted based on the SSL-128bit protocol. Encryption is essentially a way of encrypting information until it reaches the intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
6. YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
- Right to information: You have the right to request further information about the information we collect, the purpose for which it is processed, its storage time and its disclosure.
- Right of access: You have the right to request free access to your personal data.
- Right to correct: You have the right to apply to correct personal data that is not accurate or up to date.
- Right to delete / right to forget: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data under certain conditions (eg when the data is no longer needed or you have revoked your consent or the data has been submitted in illegal processing).
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Right of objection: You have the right to revoke your consent and request that we immediately stop processing your personal data and delete it, unless there are other legitimate reasons that prevail.
In case of a relevant request, we have thirty (30) days to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, contact us at our e-mail (email@example.com).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser by a web server when you visit it. They allow a web page to remember your preferences and browsing activity (eg page visits, time spent on the web page, etc.). Under no circumstances do they contain personal information, nor do they allow access to your computer documents or files.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
- Basic cookies: They are essential for the operation of the website and allow you to browse and use its services and functions.
- Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to store your settings on the website (eg language preference).
- Session cookies: They are only cached during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close your browser. We use them to support the functionality of our website and to understand its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are not deleted when you close the browser, but are stored on your device for a specified period of time or until you delete them. We use them to store your preferences so that they are available on your next visit, to know exactly how often you visit the site, etc.
- Statistics Cookies: They collect information about the use of our website and allow us to improve the way it works. They provide us with aggregate information that we use to monitor website performance, measure traffic, display technical errors, track how users reach the site, and measure the effectiveness of ads (including emails that we are sending to you). Some statistics cookies and other technologies are used in part to facilitate advertising.
What types of cookies do we not use?
We use only our own cookies and do not use any cookies that come from third parties (eg cookies of internet advertising companies).
Through our cookies we collect and process the following types of data:
- Terminal equipment identification and internet protocol address of the user.
- In-site navigation data.
Σε περίπτωση που επιθυμείτε να ενεργοποιήσετε ή να απενεργοποιήσετε τη χρήση cookies από της ρυθμίσεις του φυλλομετρητή (browser), μπορείτε να επισκεφθείτε τις παρακάτω ιστοσελίδες και να ενημερωθείτε για τις απαραίτητες ενέργειες που χρειάζεται να πραγματοποιήσετε.
Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677